the first thing you want to do chuck, is bypass you electrical meter
now, you need to go to the gun store and get multiple semiautomatic weapons
go to the animal shelter and get 3-5 pit bulls
do not shave
probably bet to purchase alot of flipflops and boxer shorts you will wear
as actual shorts
its up to you which tatoos to get, but there needs to be at least two
grammatical errors and three misspellings
break out your front left top tooth
a mullet is fully in order

but seriously, I never had hydro, but lightwise i always did 12/12. with
lights

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you