Actually, Josh,  we don’t have their POE.  Had to think about that.  We run
power separately and just had a fiber transceiver at the router area

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman via Af
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 11:23 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SAF Hybrid interface question

Do you have their fancy POEs?  I'm not sure if it does typical POE as the unit
is 35 watts+

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Paul McCall via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:
We have an SAF Lumina with the Hybrid Interface on it.  Optical and Electrcial.
 Our fiber going to the radio got eaten by a big bird.  Not THE Big Bird, but A
big bird ☺

Anyway, can we actually use the EL (copper) interface to pass data?  I have
emailed SAF this AM and not gotten an answer yet

Paul

Paul McCall, Pres.
PDMNet / Florida Broadband
658 Old Dixie Highway