Yes.  We installed 3 of these links on a very heavily congested tower, with
about 5' of vertical separation, with very little available 5GHz spectrum.
It found spectrum that it liked, however it created some issues for our
other links on this same tower.  We had to still do some frequency planning
to avoid disruption to existing links.

All the cloud tools we have seen at tradeshows are working as described
previously.

2x20MHz Channel, 346.7Mbit PHY Rate, B5 Integrated, 3.64 miles.
2x20MHz Channel, 173.3Mbit PHY Rate, B5C, 14.73 miles.  (This link may be
misaligned still)
2x20MHz Channel, 260Mbit PHY Rate, B5C, 14.39 miles.
2x20MHz Channel, 231.1Mbit PHY Rate, B5, 8.72 miles.

I installed 3 of these myself. I found the installation process to be
relatively easy, and they have some neat little tweaks.  The WiFi alignment
via iPhone was also helpful.  Additionally, ground crew was also able to
login to the 2.4GHz Wifi.

Regards,
Chuck