That product is good, so is Dow Corning DC4.

DC111 which is used as O-ring lubricant on antenna feedtubes is available in ketchup packets, not sure DC4 comes that way. Plus a ketchup packet would only be enough for maybe 2-3 RJ45 jacks.

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Radabaugh via Af
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 9:20 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] favorite/decent dielectric grease?

https://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=383390

You can't really get too much, it just gets messy if you get carried away.

Mark
Amplex
m...@amplex.net

On Dec 3, 2014, at 10:15 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

After another round of going through a couple of months of customer returns, and the biggest issues are corrosion related to moisture getting in the connectors, I'm ready to either start shipping a little tube with dielectric grease with certain products, or make larger containers available for sale, or some combination thereof.

Before I select a vendor I want to make sure that there isn't a known 'best' brand or even more important - some brand which causes problems.

So, for those of you who do this, please let me know what your experiences are in relation to this.

In relation, what is everyone's experience as far as the correct amount goes?

Thanks.

-forrest