From: Af [af-boun...@afmug.com] on behalf of Rory Conaway via Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 4:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BH distances

I’d be looking at an 802.11ac at this time for PTP links.  We are using a bunch
of PowerBeam-400’s although  I really need DFS and 5150 since I’m in the middle
of two cities but they are working great. If the 110’s had been out 4 months
ago we probably would have worked with them.  However, once my inventory of
PB-400’s run low, I’m doing everything after that in 802.11ac.

Rory