Aaron!! See, see...

And then the Receiver Info section, sometimes it says Unknown, or just Canopy iGPS. And the time but no date thing.

I'm working on an issue where a couple 3GHz APs are acting stupid. 13.2 official. Both are receiving sync from a SyncInjector. They *say* they're on the power port, but the on-board GPS will drop out and they both log "lost sync from power port" and less than a second later "acquired sync from power port" all the while the SyncInjector says nothing happened. And I'm getting AutoSync transitions and SMs losing session if they're moving traffic. That's not supposed to happen.

I disabled the on-board GPS and nothing has happened in the last 14 hours or so. I will be trying some things here shortly to help them debug.