Same thing happens with an AF5and unshielded radios :/

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com

On 12/10/2014 08:17 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af wrote:
I remember something like that, but I have no idea.

I know one thing though, just put a Canopy FSK AP next to whatever you want to test interference on. Doesn't even need an SM registered, just the beacon will be enough to cause trouble. Never, ever put an FSK radio next to an UBNT radio if you value your time and sanity.

On 12/10/2014 8:07 PM, Ken Hohhof via Af wrote:
The old Trango multipoint radios had a hidden CLI command to transmit constant RF, I can’t find it, something like “pn”. I’ll bet George remembers.
*From:* Josh Luthman via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:00 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] simulating interference

Lol ya ptp650 has ruin the spectrum mode to take things out.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Dec 10, 2014 7:49 PM, "Jaime Solorza via Af" <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    Try some Non UBNT 5GHz products like canopy or cambium   ...a
    5GHz video transmitter will be noticed in the normal US
    5.7/5.8GHz channels be most gear,,,,do you have an old Tsunami FD
    5GHz radio lying around?
    Jaime Solorza
    Wireless Systems Architect
    915-861-1390 <tel:915-861-1390>
    On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Ty Featherling via Af