Bruce, thanks!

Gino A. Villarini
@gvillarini

On Dec 12, 2014, at 11:04 AM, Bruce Collins via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

Gino,

We don’t recommend interchanging these power injectors between the version used
with the PTP 650 and the version used with the PTP 600.

Pinout and voltage level –wise they are the same.  However, there are two key
differences:

1.       PTP 650 AC+DC Power Injector can source more power (~70W) to allow an
802.3at PoE output on the PTP 650 AUX port.

2.       The PTP 650 AC+DC power injector doesn’t have the pushbutton switch
used to put the PTP 600 into recovery mode.  Instead the PTP 650 uses a power
cycle sequence to place the radio into recovery mode.

Regards,

Bruce

Product Manager
Cambium Networks