same thing happened to us as it did to Tushar and i refused to pay again to
move to their crappy wireless manager product.

some things cambium gets really right...some things they are out right
stupid about.

did i mention speed keys yet today???  hey cambium get rid of the speed
keys and give us a good management platform...oh yeah and a pony too :-)

-sean