We call those trunk slammers.. Here today gone tomorrow :)

On 12/12/2014 10:19 PM, Jaime Solorza via Af wrote:

I got a gig checking why 12 cameras were failing for the last few weeks. Well these enclosures were full of water ...when I opened them !! Connectors rusted.. they asked me to replace cameras..I told them cables were probably bad as well. I cut one a few feet behind the damage parts and they leaked.. The company that installed was called and shown pictures I took of damage...the enclosures were installed with access ports up and No attempt to seal 10 of the 12!!! And then the other two had holes drill into back of enclosure where ingress occured. This company did a huge project for a school district. ...not sure what transpired with them and my client but they glared at me as they left and I just smirked. I am easily intimidated. ..

Jaime Solorza