Sorry everyone....we are working on it. I'll update as soon as we get some answers from the hotel.
On 12/15/2014 5:10 PM, Bruce Robertson via Af wrote:
Well, this is fun....

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Nicole Walker <nic...@safarihospitality.com <mailto:nic...@safarihospitality.com>>
*Date:* December 15, 2014 at 4:06:48 PM PST
*To:* br...@pooh.com <mailto:br...@pooh.com>
*Subject:* *WB Manufacturing Animal Farm Group accommodations*

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for following up with us today. We do have a contracted group rate for WB Manufacturing for the Animal Farm event.

However we are in a situation where we cannot accept reservations at the hotel directly, as we do not currently have access to the reservation system.

Our current pre-sell date with Holiday Inn is February 15, 2015. Unfortunatley they are unable to make reservations for individuals or group members prior to that date.

We are hopeful that our hotel opening date will change within the next couple of weeks, so that we can begin taking reservations again. I would recommend that you check back with us in a couple of weeks.

Thank you,
Nicole Walker
Director of Sales

Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown
206 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Phone: 801-521-9500
Fax: 801-359-6527