From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jeremy via Af
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:16 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Google Apps for ISPs EOL - Alternatives

Received the email from Virtacore that they now have a solution for us to
migrate to.  .50 a box seems a bit high doesn't it?  What alternatives are out
there for a reliable hosted solution?  Here is the mail:

Dear Valued Partner,

Thank you for your continued business. As your trusted provider of Cloud
services, we strive to bring you great solutions for the best value.  Since
Google has announced the end-of-life of their Google Apps for Service Provider
hosted email platform that you purchased through Virtacore, we have worked to
find an alternate best in class solution to meet your hosted email needs.  We
pride ourselves on your satisfaction with our service. To assist you with
business continuity, we have chosen a product that provides your customers with
the following:

●      Reliable mail platform with mailboxes that have up to 7GB of storage

●      Best in class spam solution

●      Private email platform to ensure your ends users’ security

●      Elegant webmail interface with modern design

We are excited to introduce to you Virtacore’s new hosted email solution! Our
new platform is architected using the industry-leading Zimbra email and
collaboration platform, which will meet all of your needs today and continues
to evolve to ensure that we meet all of your needs in the future.

We hope that you are as excited as we are, and look forward to working with you
and hosting your email on our new platform.  As the Google platform will
end-of-life in July of 2015, we would like to get started on getting you set up
on the new platform right away.  Our team is working on a transition schedule
that will start in Q1 2015 and end in Q2 2015. In order to normalize pricing
across the new enterprise platform, we are also introducing a
$0.50/account/month (or $100/month minimum) service for our standard mail
service delivery.

Please contact me at svla...@virtacore.com by December 31, 2014 so we can
provide all of the details around the new platform and get started.

We understand that migrating email platforms is a big undertaking.  We have
been working hard to establish best practices and communication for the
migration, including dedicated support websites and FAQs that we will provide
to you.  If you do find that you need additional project management and/or
customer communication support, Virtacore has put together an affordable
migration services package that you can take advantage of.  This package will
walk you through each step of the migration process.

We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to working together to
bring your clients to our next generation hosted email solution.

Regards,

Sarah Vlasic
ISP Email Migration Project Coordinator

 Virtacore Systems,