For our install method proxy access (or some means of remote access to a
minimally configured CPE) is a must have.  The installers do NOT have to get
out a computer or otherwise access the device.  Power it up, point it at the
tower, listen for signal, call the office for a signal quality check and go.
Everything regarding CPE programming can be done remotely.

This can be done with Ubnt as well by SSH to the AP's and then to the CPE but
it's not as clean as Canopy.

No way at all that I know of with ePMP.

Mark