All the radios we use, regardless of manufacturer run on DC. They might all use different voltages/polarities, but as far as I know, they are all DC.

Both the AF5 and AF24 are power hogs, and use ~~ 50 watts. That means the power has to be distributed over all 8 wires (to avoid overloading individual pins). That also means the injector is pretty special compared to most of the other radios we deal with.

I'm pretty sure that injector will work with either of the AF radios.

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>