From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Hogg via Af
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 6:14 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Speedtest.net optomized for IE??

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3998189472

I get 250x250...have multi-gig here...

On our own directly connected, I get 780's-840's.

Regards,
Chuck

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Sterling Jacobson via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:
I just got my new speedtest.net<http://speedtest.net> server running with
Dave's help. Thanks Dave!

It's at http://avative.speedtest.net

Can any of you get over 500Mbps to it?
It has a 10Gbps adapter and sits on a 10Gbps circuit, but I think I've got
something cutting it to 600Mbps...

I also talked to Ookla and they know about a problem with Chrome on Windows
where flash isn't allowing it to do the full Gbps. So for now use a Mac? Or use
IE on windows if you have a Gigabit connection to test on
speedtest.net<http://speedtest.net>