It's cambium and works well. I understand a lot of guys are now going to it.
Question though is the new AC gear worth waiting on at this point ??

My complaints are...

Wish it had alignment tone.  We are so use to our easy breezy alignment tool
with FSK and OFDM.  Going to the led lights was a step back I guess to help
keep costs down. Who here has tried to align a KP REFLECTOR like that?  That's
dumb.  Give me my headset back so I can listen to music.  Some of the UI loads
slow and is missing some nice features we see in the other cambium gear.  Sync
and throughput is good.  Force 110 dish is small...wish it was bigger to add
the db loss from taking Rockets down.

Sorry I like carrier grade but without the price.  So I am crying about it

Sent from my iPhone