http://bit.ly/1wWgDhp

http://bit.ly/1wWgHOj

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Tyson Burris @ Internet Communications Inc via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 9:52:07 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Spam:*********, Re: Epmp results

Yep.

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

317-738-0320 Daytime #
317-412-1540 Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

What can ICI do for you?

Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP
Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
addressee shown. It contains information that is
confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
prohibited.