Could be the career opportunity That One Guy Steve has been looking for.  Make
that Special Agent (Cyber) One Guy Steve.

http://www.fbijobs.gov/cybercareers/

But see this article about FBI chief Comey wrestling with whether to hire pot
smokers"

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/12/fbi-campaigning-to-hire-skilled-technical-employees-over-the-next-month/

quoting:

Earlier this year, the FBI chief lamented that the bureau was having a tough
time hiring cyber security experts because of its no-marijuana policy. "I have
to hire a great work force to compete with those cyber criminals and some of
those kids want to smoke weed on the way to the interview,” FBI Director James
Comey told a New York City Bar Association meeting in May. Comey later
backtracked from the comment, which many took as evidence of wanting to soften
the policies. "I am absolutely dead-set against using marijuana,” he clarified.