Somewhere I have a box with a few new PCI modems left over from when we still did dialup, I think we used to buy 10-packs. Not sure if I still have the driver disk. If I find them, I should send them to you. There should be a big box of DSL filters and another big box of Cisco T1 WIC cards in the same place. Soon to be joined by a big box of FSK radios.

-----Original Message----- From: Matt Jenkins via Af
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 4:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - stuff Staples carries

We still signup 1 new dialup customer every few months. And we are very
glad staples caries those modems.

Matthew Jenkins
SmarterBroadband
m...@sbbinc.net
530.272.4000

On 12/20/2014 06:17 PM, Ken Hohhof via Af wrote:
I couldn't find a mini USB cable so I ran out to the closest place which is Staples. They had Netgear and Linksys AC3200 routers for just under $300, but on the next shelf they had a Zoom USB to v.92 modem dongle. Something for everyone.

That Netgear Nighthawk X6 looks like a futuristic weapon. Or a giant dead bug.