I've got a 1 mile Force110 PTP link (not the 110PTP radio, just regular ePMP conn. radios). I'm getting sporadic high latency and packet loss. It's currently set to flexible and carrier sense enabled. Both sides are on 2.3.3. eDetect shows no interferers on either side.

It says -62/-62, 30/30 SNR, 15/15MCS, 100x100% quality. Pinging from/to devices on each side and/or between the radios themselves shows these latency spikes, anywhere from 200-500ms and sometimes packet loss.

I've tried 75/25, 50/50 and now flexible (since the latency is lower). Flexible made it somewhat better. Then setting carrier sense on made it slightly better.

The AP side is set to first MAC PTP mode. Max range is 2 miles.

I don't know where else to go from here. For the first ePMP PTP I'm turning on, this is not looking good.
  • [AFMUG] ePMP WTF? George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af