TWSS.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Luthman via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:46:48 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Is this what a dDOS attack looks like?

Surprised it was that short...
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
On Dec 24, 2014 11:45 AM, "George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af" <
af@afmug.com > wrote:

Welcome to teh suck. And the target is almost always an Xbox kid.

On 12/24/2014 10:13 AM, Bill Prince via Af wrote:

One of our routers showed a massive increase in traffic last night around 19:15
Pacific time (see below). It didn't crash, but got super busy during that time,
and appeared to be "locked up". Nothing shows in the logs, but a segment of our
network appeared to be unavailable for a few minutes. By the time I figured out
what was going on, the traffic "went away".

bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>