too late for sprint, att, vzw, and tmo....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Hohhof via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: The Interview to be shown here...

  It’s also an economics lesson for any of us who think about starting a price
war with the industry cost leader, like the cable companies.

  I keep hearing the Saudis need oil to be $100, but I don’t see why.  They
just pump the stuff, the other guys are drilling and fracking.  They probably
need it to be $100 to support their economy and lifestyle since they don’t
produce anything but oil, but they are probably profitable at $10.