It's a known issue. I think the problem is fragmented packets, but don't quote me on that.

It's fixed in 13.2, but that's only available on 430/450 PMP platforms.

I don't think it is on 13.1.2,. which (I think) is the last release for FSK. Too bad, because there are several little niggling functional issues that would be nice to have fixed (like this one).

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>