Looks like your default route is using the wrong IP, should it not be pointing to the Charter connection?

On 12/26/2014 02:24 PM, joseph marsh via Af wrote:
On Dec 26, 2014 2:12 PM, "Colin Stanners via Af" <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    Screen shot?

    On Dec 26, 2014 2:11 PM, "joseph marsh via Af" <af@afmug.com
    <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

        Ip-routes says everything is reachable

        On Dec 26, 2014 2:05 PM, "Colin Stanners via Af" <af@afmug.com
        <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

            Need to go to ip routes and add a default one using your
            default gateway.

            On Dec 26, 2014 1:59 PM, "joseph marsh via Af"