what the fuuuuuuuuu

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com

On 12/29/2014 10:51 AM, Mike Hammett via Af wrote:
Six core, actually, but it's a 5 year old six core processor running on a
system with 321 processes happening at the moment and 90% of my 16 GB of RAM
filled.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Kurt Fankhauser via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 1:49:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] EPMP insanity!

you must have a quad core processor, try it from a slower machine

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820
http://www.wavelinc.com
tel. 419-562-6405
fax. 419-617-0110

On Dec 29, 2014, at 2:24 PM, Mike Hammett via Af < af@afmug.com > wrote:

When did you last use it? I'm clicking around a backhaul I've got running 2.2
and it seems awfully responsive. Loading each screen is damn near instantaneous.

It doesn't require the "reboot" that UBNT requires when changing anything not
involving the radio. I'm not sure what everyone's beef is.

http://www.ics-il.com