From: Josh Reynolds via Af
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 3:19 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] offtopic - grandstream analog trunk

Yes.
I'm assuming it can since calls to the office go to the phone correctly.
This is an in-office setup only. No sip trunks, just a few analog devices on
FXS ports on sip gateways, and some sip android clients that register directly
with the UCM6104.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.comOn 12/29/2014 12:36 PM, Chuck McCown via Af