What state are you in Robert? That does not look like a viper.

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>

On 12/30/2014 8:05 AM, Robert Haas via Af wrote:

This sneaky critter decided to drop into my hand hole while doing inspections for some upcoming fiber plant work. I opened the HH, went back to my van to grab my notebook, reached down to pick up the enclosure and didn�t notice the little bugger coiled up in the corner. Luckily for me he was cold enough that when he struck at my hand it was in slow motion and he only covered about half the distance to my hand before falling over.