Mine was the same.

Got it at 10:30 AM Pacific time.

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>

On 12/30/2014 10:15 AM, Chuck Hogg via Af wrote:
My verification subject was:
Amazon SES Address Verification Request in region US East (N. Virginia)

Regards,
Chuck

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Curtis Brotherton via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    Here comes the Amazon Verification Email … Click the link in the
    email, and that will verify your email address as valid with Amazon.

    I will be flipping the switch tomorrow that restores the headers
    to display the actual person and email address of the sender
    (which also fixes the threading) J

    Curtis Brotherton

    PDMNet

    (772) 564-6800 <tel:%28772%29%20564-6800>