Compared to what ;-)  Certainly a lot less than an Agilent/Keysight Fieldfox or
Anritsu Sitemaster.

Honestly I doubt it’s the tool you want for this job.

I think you pick your poison - WiFi based are thinks like WiSpy, or even an app
on an Android phone... or you go all out for a spectrum analyzer like Aaronia
or SAF (which is a whole different debate).

Daniel White – Managing Director
SAF North America LLC

Cell:              (303) 746-3590
Skype: danieldwhite