Kind of a funny story....our NOC was originally built as a large warehouse
for an online store which sold on Amazon.  They were making well over 1mil
a year in profit.  What some people don't realize is that Amazon looks at
the stores that are making the most and then they sell those products at a
reduced price, or with free shipping, driving the Amazon affiliates out of
business.  By the time they saw the writing on the wall it was too late.
They lost everything.  The building stayed and happened to have an empty
server room and dark fiber, with rooftop access.  The rest is history....