Utah is not your  friend if you are looking for beer above 3.2%.

From: Jeremy via Af
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 10:06 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Restating the AFMUG List change process

Here here....a 8.5% Double IPA!

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Chuck McCown via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  I think we all owe you a beer at AF.

  From: Paul McCall via Af
  Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 6:06 AM
  To: af@afmug.com
  Subject: [AFMUG] Restating the AFMUG List change process

  Friday is the day that we have scheduled to actually “flip the switch” to
running off the different header format.  Sorry if that was confusing.

  Step 1 - get as many people pre-Amazon Authorized as possible.  We sent out
the Amazon Verification email yesterday.  My understanding is that it is only
good for 24 hours.  So, after that 24 period ends today, we will send another
one out to those that haven’t gotten authorized, at the end of today.  That is
a manual process on our end, so we will do it just the one last time.

  Step 2 - Friday (before noon EST) we will flip the switch.  The header format
will change after that time.  We will monitor it to make sure everything is
doing what it is supposed to.  Un-Verified subscribers of the list will still
be able to read the list, but not send to the list.  If they want to generate
the Amazon verification email because perhaps they missed the timing on the
emails sent this week, they can send an email to af-unsubscr...@afmug.com, get
OFF the list, and re-subscribe (af-subscr...@afmug.com ) then they will get the
Amazon verification email and then the AFMUG verification email.

  The person who generates the most complaints to the process on the list is
required to my all my beer at AFMUG.  J

  Paul McCall, Pres.

  PDMNet / Florida Broadband

  658 Old Dixie Highway