Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.
tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com<mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>
___________________________

On Jan 4, 2015, at 1:24 PM, Mike Hammett
<af...@ics-il.net<mailto:af...@ics-il.net>> wrote:

You damn whoopersnappers...

http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

________________________________
From: "Tyler Treat"
<tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com<mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>>
To: af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2015 12:56:09 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Movie Review

I'd have to agree with Ken, even though 20 was only 11 years ago.

___________________________
Mangled by my iPhone.
___________________________
Tyler Treat
Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.
tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com<mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>
___________________________

On Jan 4, 2015, at 12:46 PM, Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com<mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>> wrote:

If you say so... :)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Jan 4, 2015 1:31 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com<mailto:af...@kwisp.com>>
wrote:
I’m not sure it would be as much fun to be 20 today.

To begin with, half the things you did when you were 20 would probably get you
arrested today.  At least in real life.