We are starting to do MicroPops a little bit more.... Popping up a 40 or 50 ft.
Rohn tower and serving a few nearby homes, etc.

Doing enough of them coming up to want to standardize on a solution.

We have a bunch of CMM4 empty boxes (gathered up from blown up CMM boards that
came into the repair business.  All they will have drawing power will be a
Mikrotik router, POEs for the SM and typically one AP.

Looking for a basic UPS and some power protection/regulation (something in that
category) that will fit in the box comfortably etc and maximize the battery
performance etc.

Paul McCall, Pres.
PDMNet / Florida Broadband
658 Old Dixie Highway