I've done this on a bunch of other UBNT installations, but for some reason, it's not working on this new one.

We set up the WLAN0 with a public NATted interface similar to what we do with Canopy. Then we simulate a "management interface" by putting a 10.x.x.x IP in as an alias on WLAN0.

So we set this one up yesterday, but it won't answer SNMP through the alias IP. It __does__ answer SNMP if we talk to it over the public IP. So what gives? Is this CPE "special" or something? When I traced the interface, the SNMP queries to the 10.x.x.x interface go in, but nothing comes out.

--

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>