Can you tell when everyone was in town skiing @ Steamboat???

This graph show our GigE fiber link to our network.  Dec 20th to Jan 6th is
that large peak that it shows.  It's a daily average so the graph only
lists 660Mbps but from 7pm to 11pm we were maxing out our GigE link.  This
summer we are upgrading to a 1Gig burstable to 10Gig fiber link.  We don't
have the ability to be multi-homed yet because there is only a single route
for all the fiber out of our valley.

Pretty proud of how well everything ran during those couple weeks.  It was
also the coldest and snowiest time of the year and we only had one FSK
radio go down because it was hit by an ice block that fell from higher up
on the tower.

Really glad that we made the investment in our SAF gigabit integra links
and all our cambium 450 APs this last summer :-)

-sean