How much enclosure do you put at these sites!?

___________________________
Mangled by my iPhone.
___________________________

Tyler Treat
Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.

tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com<mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>
___________________________

On Jan 12, 2015, at 6:44 AM, David Milholen
<dmilho...@wletc.com<mailto:dmilho...@wletc.com>> wrote:

This is the portfolio I have used for 11 years..
http://duracomm.com/siteresources/apps/catalog/shop/prodView.asp?idproduct=495
http://duracomm.com/siteresources/apps/catalog/shop/prodView.asp?idproduct=174
http://duracomm.com/siteresources/apps/catalog/shop/prodView.asp?idproduct=180
http://duracomm.com/siteresources/apps/catalog/shop/prodView.asp?idproduct=349

I have used all of these stacked in several of our cabinets depending if we are
running ptp800 at that  site.
The total cost for a  +48v,-48v,2x 24v and distribution is around $1800 and
with batteries its about $2900
Thats a full blown site.
If you just need +24v its about $1600 to $1800 depending if you need a separate
supply for isolating the routers and switches.

Everything else I have ever tried or looked into is either too expensive or
doesnt last.
I have ever only replaced one 24v supply due to lightning which was a direct
hit on the system.
It let the smoke out :)

<http://duracomm.com/siteresources/apps/catalog/shop/prodView.asp?idproduct=349>