No actually, was wondering if this guy was using the Lithium compound.  Kinda
sounds like he is doing that too.  I just need to get one of these things
built.

From: Vlad Sedov
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 4:48 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT anyone read Russian?

Ahem. now that the list is working for me...
the original pdf is pretty long.. the tl;dr version is basically this:

"conclusion:
experiments with the analog high-temperature thermal generator Rossi, loaded
with a mix of Nickel and Lithium aluminium hydride, showed that at temps around
1000C and above, this device can produce more energy than it consumes".

need more detail?

vlad