Well I gave it the try.  Will see next week.  Don’t really need the SFP port…
will probably plug it into my RB2011UaS using a copper port.

Daniel White

(303) 746-3590

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 7:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubnt Edgeswitch

I have used various copper SFPs for testing to plug them into:
edgerouters
other edgeswitches
2 HP switch models
several accedian/performant units
mikrotik RB2011's

No problems so far.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 01/12/2015 01:09 PM, Eric Rogers wrote:

Don’t… at least not for a while.  We just got a couple to light a 10G link
between datacenters, and right off the bat, it has a compatibility list of
SFPs, so be sure to pick a Mikrotik SFP to plug into your UBNT switch… Second,
just plugged into a Cisco switch in “switchport mode access” (through a cat5
cable) it started causing all kinds of havoc in my server network… I just shut
off the port to get the network back.

NOT REAL IMPRESSED…

Eric Rogers

www.pdsconnect.me <http://www.pdsconnect.me>