And no offense to SAF, but I'm leaving after lunch regardless :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber Deployment/Construction

Ok, looks like I might be doing a panel on this too, maybe Friday.

Maybe I can do a panel or a speech thing on it, then get whoever wants to come
take an actual look at it as well.

That way those that can't go will have some material and those that can will
get a better actual look at it and more in depth.

This would make the visit to my city potentially shorter and concentrate on
looking at the deployment.

Honestly it would be nice if I had the noonish panel slot and then we ate lunch
and went down then came back.
But that would mean missing the SAF presentation.