From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:26 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] Vendors

I hope this doesn't spiral into a vendor bitch fest, because I mean the exact
opposite, so please don't hijack my thread too much.

Most vendors have been disappointing at one time or another. Most that were
disappointing straightened it out.

Liz Creekmore at IntelPath has been great literally every time we've
interacted. You may have seen my recent request for a GigE 11 GHz radio. Well,
there are no 11 Ghz channels available...  and actually, only 1 maybe 2x 18 Ghz
channels. Due to her responsiveness and diligence, I have time to correct my
project requirements to suit the realities of the available channels.

Thanks!

http://www.ics-il.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>