Wow you sound like a typical yahoo Texan...blaming Obama for E rate mess
and everything  bad.   I worked at a school district for three years and it
is a cumbersome system with problems even when President with IQ of a knat
was in office.  When I was reseller/VAR we had spin number and all...won a
bid for small school and after all the bs I never bid again.

Jaime Solorza