I use OSH park, $5 per square inch for 3 boards. PCB's are designed in
EagleCAD. RJ45 jacks are easy to do in Eagle as the templates are already there
for a lot of parts.

Here is a link to a three port RJ45 jack that I have used in other projects.
These are $12.19 each, but I could probably find something less expensive.
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=5557561-1virtualkey57100000virtualkey571-5557561-1

The case would add to the cost but you just need a couple mounting holes in the
PCB, also easily done in Eagle.

So you'd be looking at $12 for the jack, about $7 for three PCB's (assuming 1.5
sq in), a few cents for a barrel jack and then whatever for your enclosure. So
likely much more expensive to go this route, but as nothing else exists like
it, so you're going to have to pay a premium.  Pricing is reasonable if you
only need a few. If you need hundreds then it becomes a problem and you would
probably have to have someone else manufacture and assemble them, likely
somewhere other than in the US.

If you want I can cook something up in Eagle and spit out the gerber files for
you along with a bill of materials. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to
do it, and it shouldn't be much larger than what is required for the ports
themselves and the barrel connector.  If you want any circuit protection that
would increase the size of the board and raise the cost. Let me know if you
want me to do it, if not, I'll let this thread die.

--
Christopher Tyler
MTCRE/MTCNA/MTCTCE/MTCWE