From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 9:40 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] best sync settings for 5ghz fsk, 450 ptp and 450pmp

I don’t know if it’s best, but where we have FSK colocated with 450, we have
these settings:

FSK:  75%, 10 miles, 2 slots
450:  83%, 10 miles, 2 slots

Once the FSK is all gone, we would probably change the 450 to our usual setting
of 75% and 8 slots.  For simplicity, we didn’t want to change the FSK settings.
 If we expected the FSK to be there forever, we would probably have used
different numbers.

But it’s really just a matter of playing with the frame calculator.