SAF Integra S will move 474 uncompressed, "up to" gig with header compression.
SAF is coming out with a WS that will have a louder radio, though loses the
compression.

Alcoma moved 660 megabit, but without header compression, though I believe has
a louder radio.

SIAE is still 56 MHz, but has a louder radio than the Integra S.

Trango Lynx is around the above guys in price and per formance.

Important things to consider: maximum uncompressed speed on a link, 99.999%
uptime uncompressed speed, price. Something that's balls fast most of the time
may not be fast enough for you during weather.

http://www.ics-il.com