I hit enter too quickly. If all licenses are gobbled up, but no one is actually
using them at the moment, you have the whole band.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:09:09 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CBRS license cost

No idea, but I hope the cost per year per census tract for a PAL will be low
enough to afford but high enough to discourage squatting. I also wonder how
they will deal with geographically adjacent licenses, obviously radio waves
don't stop at the edge of a census tract.

I assume if someone has a PAL but the database doesn't see any active APs,
then general access licensees would be able to temporarily use that 10 MHz
of spectrum in that census tract.