Are you using radio mobile?  If so, you just choose one of the servers from
the drop down.

I think you can ftp it from the same servers if you just want the data

I'm not in front of my computer so I can't really give you more specifics
than that right now.

-sean


On Thursday, January 22, 2015, Rory Conaway <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Does anyone know where I can download the complete SRTM database
> download?  I didn’t move it to my new server so it’s going to take a few
> days to get at it.  I’m looking for the 1 Arc-sec copy.  If not, how about
> some software that can do a block download.
>
>
>
> Rory Conaway
>
> Triad Wireless
>
> 4226 S. 37th Street
>
> Phoenix, Az.  85040
>
> 602-426-0542
>
> [email protected]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>
>
> www.triadwireless.net
>
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to