From: Chuck Hogg
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:49 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WBMFG quality going up! Buy buy buy!

How about larger pipes on the mounts?  Like a 2-3"?  Sector Frames?

I know you do injection molding for your antennas, have you ever thought about
doing NEMA style boxes?

Just some ideas to throw around...

Regards,
Chuck

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 4:14 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Thanks, wish I could take total credit.  The quality of the hot dip galvanize
job is a bit out of our hands.  The amount of dross on the pot, temperature of
the day, mix of zinc and other things as well as freshness of the pickling tank
and pickling time all go into the quality of the galvanization and we farm that
out to a local company.  We have been working on the fit and inspection.

  I appreciate the note, we do try.  And we are always up for making other hot
dipped tower products.  Anyone want us to add to the product line, let me know
and I will see if I can improve on the price or performance on any other
product out in the world.  I prefer to do custom stuff nobody else does, but I
am not above knocking off something if I can offer something in the way of
design improvement or cost reduction.