Yeah, unfortunately we didn't get far with these guys despite the
persistence of the sales dude.  I believe it requires an engineering
firmware or credentials or some such and they weren't exactly jumping to
hand that out.  If I recall, they want to sell you, in bulk, units that are
pre-programmed from the factory.

I could be completely out to lunch here and it was a couple years ago now,
I had very little dealings with it in person.  I certainly know we didn't
end up buying any!

-Steve D