Wireless router issues seem to be increasingly the thing that we get judged by.
 I am considering starting a new service, either by subscription or a one time
deal.  Kinda like the weCare program I did in a former life.

But this would be more focused on wireless.  I am thinking a hit squad would
come to the house, turn off all sources of RF and use a high quality spectrum
analyzer to see that the general conditions of the site are.  Fire up the baby
monitors, security systems and microwave ovens and see what changes.

Recommend frequencies.

Then look at the devices the customer uses.  Discover the wifi capabilities
used.
Look at the wireless routers at the site, see if the routers can feed the
devices.

Recommend new routers if needed.  Analyze router placement(s) in the house.
Move the routers to more of an optimum place.  Set them for proper modes and
frequencies.

What else could we be doing?  I would like to offer this as a platinum geek
squad service (but with a much better name).  Something that could have the
mission impossible theme music playing in the background.

Antenna Team 7
Wifi Impossible
Radio Mercenaries
Interference Eliminators
Signal Purity Squad
Network Nirvana.... kinda like that one.
Network Nirvana (tm all rights reserved)