Holy shitballs this has become a FUBAR!!!

Before even getting my shipment I had to wait a few days for my distributor
to figure out what's going on with the force 110 model number making two
part numbers to send to me.  That's the distributors fault for the delay,
but Cambium's fault for a) making two part numbers equal a third one and b)
making some STUPID long string for part numbers.

I ordered 3x force 110 ptp to put up a new link.  The radios are the exact
same part number as my pmp APs (I expected them to look the same, but model
number seems fishy, so I called Cambium).

I've talked with Robert on Cambium Support for 20 minutes.  I got the whole
speech about they don't do part numbers, presales does, what is the exact
issue, etc. and I ended up teaching him that there is a "force 110 PTP"
besides the "force 110".  Jesus.

There is not resolution for me at this point, just hanging out on hold.  If
this was not a mistake on my distributor's part just order the force 110
PTP instead of the 5 GHz connectorized radio (it'll save you $300).

Props to Colin (sp?) over at Streakwave for explaining the situation.  The
PTP radios and APs are *THE EXACT SAME PART NUMBER*.  The difference is the
PTP has a sticker over the sticker on the box.  You also can't specify CMM
or GPS for sync (the GUI has it grayed out).  Make sure you label the PTP
radios yourself before you climb the tower!!!

Why are part numbers being so extremely difficult to work with?!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343